Join us on Telegram and Instagram for the latest.
Activists have demanded an apology from Sarawak Deputy Chief Minister Alfred Jabu for casting doubt on an official report – prepared with NGO participation – confirming that sexual abuse of Penan women and girls took place.
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation
. Tap to download the QR code
below and scan this QR code from Gallery
by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps: