Patriot is deeply concerned with the ongoing political pressures mounting on the legitimate government of the day.
The heightened spiking using racial tones and religious aggravation is something that has not stopped since November, when the 10th prime minister was installed.
Patriot takes painful stock of the fact that certain leaders of political parties are pushing ahead with gatherings that are aimed at inflaming the hearts of specific groups of people.
We demand an immediate stop to all the spiralling, destabilising tricks employed by certain quarters that go against the grain of national peace, racial harmony and religious tolerance and acceptance.
Retired Brigadier General Dato’ Mohamed Arshad Raji is president of the National Patriots Association (Patriot)
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme