Follow us on our Malay and English WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram, Tiktok and Youtube channels.
The Penang Housing Network (Jaringan Perumahan Pulau Pinang), an informal coalition of NGOs and individuals concerned about affordable and decent housing, is holding a workshop to discuss housing issues among stakeholders and come up with proposals towards workable solutions.
- 31 March 2019 (Sunday)
- 9am to 5pm
- Caring Society Complex (Jalan Utama, 10450 Penang)
Relevant stakeholders, including state representatives, state agencies, civil society members and affected residents who are concerned about housing in Penang, will be involved in the discussions surrounding housing.
- History of social housing
- Current situation on social housing
- Difficulty with evictions.
- Proposals for a way forward
Register here now.
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation
. Tap to download the QR code
below and scan this QR code from Gallery
by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps: