Pastor Raymond Koh was abducted and disappeared on 13 February 2017.
Each year, on the anniversary of that date, family and friends of Raymond Koh gather.
They gather to remind the world of the Malaysian government’s inaction against the perpetrators of the evil deed of enforced disappearance (including that of Amri Che Mat and Joshua and Ruth Hilmy) and to demand change.
This year, the gathering took place at the exhibition hall of the Council of Churches of Malaysia (CCM).
Video produced by Remember Raymond Koh
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation. Tap to download the QR code below and scan this QR code from Gallery by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps: