Earlier this week British media reported that AirAsia and AirAsiaX were among those which allegedly received bribes from airliner manufacturer Airbus. With top AirAsia board members on leave, what will the ensuing local investigations tell us about corporate governance in Malaysia? Melisa Idris and Sharaad Kuttan of Astro Awani speak to P Gunasegaram, editor-in-chief of Focus Malaysia.
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation. Tap to download the QR code below and scan this QR code from Gallery by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps: