Join us on Telegram and Instagram for the latest.
Human rights organisation Pusat Komas conducted a social media monitoring project during the Malacca state election in November 2021, among others collecting data on the incidence of race and religion-based political messaging.
BFM discusses the findings of the project with Komas programme director Ryan Chua and the importance of viewing social media messaging with a critical eye.
Produced and presented by: Shazana Mokhtar
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation
. Tap to download the QR code
below and scan this QR code from Gallery
by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps:
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.