A recent Merdeka Center survey points to a decline in Barisan Nasional’s popularity.
BFM asks Ibrahim Suffian, programme director of Merdeka Center, on the reasons for this and who stands to benefit.
Produced by: Sim Wie Boon
Presented by: Shazana Mokhtar, Wong Shou Ning and Chong Tjen San
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation. Tap to download the QR code below and scan this QR code from Gallery by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps: