Join us on Telegram and Instagram for the latest.
The goal must be
the adoption of a low-consumption, low-growth, high-equity development
model that results in an improvement in people’s welfare, a better
quality of life for all, and greater democratic control of production, says Walden Bello. Unfortunately, the elites of the North and the South will not likely agree to such
a comprehensive response. The farthest they are likely to go is for
techno-fixes and a market-based cap-and-trade system.
For full article, click here .
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation
. Tap to download the QR code
below and scan this QR code from Gallery
by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps: