Join us on Telegram and Instagram for the latest.
Recently, a political debate took place between former Prime Minister Najib Razak and opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim about Sapura Energy Bhd and the economic future of this nation.
But was the debate useful for the masses? Does it promote healthy democracy or did it do more to legitimise Najib, who’s convicted of corruption?
BFM speaks to Dr Bridget Welsh, honorary research associate at the University of Nottingham Malaysia’s Asia Research Institute.
Produced and presented by: Dashran Yohan
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation
. Tap to download the QR code
below and scan this QR code from Gallery
by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps:
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.