With the proliferation of parties and coalitions attempting to appeal to the Malay-Muslim vote (Umno, Perikatan Nasional, Pejuang), there are a plethora of choices – but also worries that there will be a fragmentation of votes within the community.
BFM talks to Aliran’s Dr Azmil Tayeb to find out what the different parties’ positions are and how likely they are to succeed.
Produced by: Sharaad Kuttan
Presented by: Shazana Mokhtar, Wong Shou Ning and Philip See
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation. Tap to download the QR code below and scan this QR code from Gallery by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps: