Follow us on our Malay and English WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram, Tiktok and Youtube channels.
Human Rights Day is celebrated every 10 December but in this post-Covid era, has this issue being ignored? National human rights commissioner Mah Weng Kwai tells BFM the importance of debating the Suhakam report in Parliament and whether the Perikatan Nasional government has engaged with them.
Produced by Dayana Mustak
Presented by Khoo Hsu Chuang and Wong Shou Ning
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation
. Tap to download the QR code
below and scan this QR code from Gallery
by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps: