Join us on Telegram and Instagram for the latest.
I believe that if Muslim scholars (especially the muftis) are sensitive to the danger the ISA poses from an Islamic perspective, they will play their rightful role as guardians of morality by advising and demanding a review of the ISA and all preventive laws which do not accord fair trial. This would be on the basis of enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong.
For the full article, click here.
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation
. Tap to download the QR code
below and scan this QR code from Gallery
by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps: