Join us on Telegram and Instagram for the latest.
A team of about 45 cyclists from Jaring Rakyat Tertindas (Jerit) are expected to hand in a memorandum to Penang Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng at around 12.30pm tomorrow (Saturday) at Komtar.
The cycling team is heading enroute from Alor Star to Parliament in KL to demand that workers’ rights be upheld. Another team of 50 cyclists is heading north from Johor Bharu to Parliament.
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation
. Tap to download the QR code
below and scan this QR code from Gallery
by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps: