Follow us on our Malay and English WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram, Tiktok and Youtube channels.
Johor Ruler Sultan Ibrahim Iskandar recently warned assembly members he would not hesitate to dissolve the state assembly if they could not work together.
To look into the significance of this remark, BFM speaks to Prof Wong Chin Huat, a political scientist, to discuss the role of state assemblies in addressing the pandemic.
Produced by: Adeline Choong
Presented by: Lee Chwi Lynn and Sharmilla Ganesan
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation
. Tap to download the QR code
below and scan this QR code from Gallery
by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps: