Follow us on our Malay and English WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram, Tiktok and Youtube channels.
Concerns over the independence of the judiciary have come to the forefront recently, with prominent lawyers calling for the Malaysian Bar to stage a march for justice.
How serious is the threat against Malaysia’s judicial system?
BFM speaks to Karen Cheah, the new president of the Malaysian Bar, to discuss these and other developments related to the legal profession.
Produced by: Moh Heng Ying
Presented by: Shazana Mokhtar
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation
. Tap to download the QR code
below and scan this QR code from Gallery
by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps: