Follow us on our Malay and English WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram, Tiktok and Youtube channels.
Bersi, together with NGO partners and some youths, held a flash mob last Saturday at Kuala Lumpur Sentral and Masjid Jamek to demand three things:
- No “discharge not amounting to an acquittal” for corruption cases involving politicians
- Separation of the office of the attorney general and the public prosecutor
- Reform of the Election Commission.
@bersihmsiaBersih together with NGO partners and youth held a flashmob last Saturday at KL Sentral and Masjid Jamek to demand 3 things: 1) No DNAAs for corruption cases involving politicians 2) Separation of AG-PP 3) Reform of the Election Commission
♬ Champion – ROKKA
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation
. Tap to download the QR code
below and scan this QR code from Gallery
by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps: