While many reports have highlighted the dire straits of our retiring senior citizens, with insufficient funds in their Employees Provident Fund, solutions are still not forthcoming.
The Socialist Party of Malaysia (PSM) proposes a pension payment to those above 65. Dr Jeyakumar Devaraj discusses its benefits and how the government can fund such a scheme.
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation. Tap to download the QR code below and scan this QR code from Gallery by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps: