Join us on Telegram and Instagram for the latest.
Pakatan Harapan’s frustration at the government’s handling of the pandemic and the economy has prompted the formation of a series of shadow committees in the belief that it can do a better job.
BFM speaks to political scientist Wong Chin Huat to discuss the implications.
Produced by: Sim Wie Boon
Presented by: Khoo Hsu Chuang and Philip See
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation
. Tap to download the QR code
below and scan this QR code from Gallery
by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps: