Parliament will reconvene next week on Monday for its first full sitting since last year’s general election.
BFM talks to Dr Wong Chin Huat, a political scientist from Sunway University, about why parliamentary reform is essential to ensure that democracy thrives in this country.
Produced by: Shazana Mokhtar
Presented by: Wong Shou Ning, Chong Tjen San and Philip See
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation. Tap to download the QR code below and scan this QR code from Gallery by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps: