Part One above and Part Two below
Are you a former polling agent or counting agent, former trainer for such agents or former chief of polling and counting agents? Or are you budding electoral observer or concerned citizen?
Voting is a right and responsibility accorded to Malaysians. However, how can you ensure the voting process is carried out goes according to law?
You need the eyes and the ears of the election candidates, ie the polling agents and counting agents. Combining the wealth of experience, both before and after the 2018 general election era, Tindak Malaysia would like to enlighten fellow Malaysians about the things these agents need to know.
If there is a malpractice or violation made by polling staff, as an agent, are you ready to stand up for the integrity of the voting process?
- Part One: Fork Yow Leong, Tindak Malaysia, 2018 general election polling and counting agent
- Part Two: Jan Chow, Tindak Malaysia, trainer for polling agents
Organised by Tindak Malaysia
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
Was proud to serve as a polling agent in the last election! 😊