How do we create true diversity and inclusion in Malaysian classrooms if we can’t talk about identity-based discrimination in schools?
Astro Awani’s Melisa Idris talks to Suhakam children’s commissioner Prof Noor Aziah Awal and Architects of Diversity co-founder Jason Wee about how to talk to schoolchildren about racism and discrimination.
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation. Tap to download the QR code below and scan this QR code from Gallery by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps: