Should the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission be placed under Parliament, rather than the Prime Minister’s Department? BFM talks to parliamentary consultant and researcher Maha Balakrishnan about this.
Produced by: Alia Zefri
Presented by: Lee Chwi Lynn
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation. Tap to download the QR code below and scan this QR code from Gallery by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps:
Off course! Always place MACC under parliament for better accountability and transparency!