Former 1MDB adviser Mohd Sidek Hassan told the High Court yesterday that the Ministry of Finance-owned company had never sat for a single meeting throughout the years he served as a board member.
Sidek also informed the court he received a monthly salary of RM30,000 for two years from 2010 to 2012 before the amount was reduced to RM10,000 from 2013 to 2015 after he retired as chief secretary to the government.
Patrick Teoh presents for the Malaysian Insight.
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation. Tap to download the QR code below and scan this QR code from Gallery by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps: