On 11 January 2010, it seemed that Najib Razak was both in Saudi Arabia and Malaysia at the same time. Previous witness testimonies placed Najib in the kingdom, but on 2 March 2020, the prosecution brought up a conflicting story which saw the former leader launching the 1MDB headquarters in Kuala Lumpur on that day. Patrick Teoh presents for the Malaysian Insight.
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation. Tap to download the QR code below and scan this QR code from Gallery by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps: