Follow us on our Malay and English WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram, Tiktok and Youtube channels.
When the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission delegation went to Riyadh in 2015, they weren’t able to question the prince behind the Arab donation letters. Instead, they took a statement from his lawyer, Abdullah Al-Koman. The defence maintained that the prince did not understand English, choosing to send a representative. But yesterday’s witness said otherwise. Patrick Teoh presents for the Malaysian Insight.
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation
. Tap to download the QR code
below and scan this QR code from Gallery
by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps: