Join us on Telegram and Instagram for the latest.
With only 18 MPs having a perfect attendance record in Parliament, BFM asks political scientist Dr Wong Chin Huat about the consequences of missing Parliament and why it’s important for an MP to attend parliament sessions frequently.
Produced by: Sim Wie Boon
Presented by: Philip See, Wong Shou Ning and Shazana Mokhtar
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation
. Tap to download the QR code
below and scan this QR code from Gallery
by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps:
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.