BFM speaks to political scientist Dr Wong Chin Huat to explore the need for a recall election law or mechanism on top of the anti-‘hopping’ law that was recently passed in Parliament. They discuss the need to institutionalise equal constituency development funding.
Produced and presented by: Dashran Yohan
In collaboration with Bersih
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support our work by making a donation. Tap to download the QR code below and scan this QR code from Gallery by using TnG e-wallet or most banking apps: